Put the verb into the correct form.
Use these tenses: present simple (I do), present continuous (I am doing), past simple (I did) or past continuous (I was doing).
Throughout this exercise non-contracted forms will be used.
1) It says "Throughout this exercise NON-contracted forms will be used" but in 6 "doesn't rain" is given as a correct answer
2) 2 is ambiguos since "Ann is waiting for me" makes perfect sense too.
3) In 3 "Correct answer: arrived" but what is wrong with ".... when I arrive"?
(e.g I'll do it when I arrive)
4) 4,5 even though my answers are no different from correct answers they are in red and not counted as the right answers:
Correct answer: I am getting
You answer: I am getting
Correct answer: do you do
You answer: do you do
5) 9, 10 - should be specified that "separate the answers using a colon and spaces like this word1 : word2". I didn't use spases and get it red:
Correct answer: told:did not
You answer: told : did not
Correct answer: thought:was joking
You answer: thought : was joking
6) Thank you for the tests. I hope that my comments will help decrease the number of frustraited users. Excuse my spelling ))
I just figured out that 2 and 3 are the parts of the same question and so are 6 and 7.
Could not you make it more clear? You could put some text insted of using just "...".
© ESLmonster| Back to top | Site Map | Home